Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Holiday Pics

Chris and Sarah
Ty and I

Our Quagmire that got so sick and died over the holidays, despite a $150 vet bill.


Sarah and Josh enjoying sweets

Chris and I being strange

Sarah and I cooking for a new years eve party
Zandra and I by the pool. I had just sprained my ankle, hence the icy dip in the pool.

Our Christmas Tree.
Me, winning Phase 10, Chris looking worried, and Sarah looking angry. Ha ha!!! Victory will be mine!
Josh took most of the pics, so he's not in that many. I'll post more when I transfer them from the camera.

2 comments:

Harry Blalock said...

Wow, I'm the first official follower of your blog, very cool! Your pictures from the holidays look like you guys had a great time together, I wish we could have been there.

KelliOnSaipan said...

Looks like so much fun. I miss you all very much.