Monday, September 22, 2008

Austin Pics

Here are some pics I took on my trip to Austin. Enjoy!

The hurricane Ike didn't affect any of my flights, but it sure did mess with Texas. Sorry, Taco Shack, but your sign didn't work.

Here is a pic of my mom, not impressed that I snapped a quick pic without warning.
Below is a picture of Cholesterol on Wheels. Yes, this is what it appears. A cupcake stand that packs enough sugar to kill a horse.
I had to take a pic of the capitol while I was in Austin. Being from there, I had never taken a pic of the capitol. I thought I'd play the tourist for once.


Below are some ravenous creatures found in Traci & Bills kitchen.

Then Brit and I played in mom's old hippie clothes.


















1 comment:

KelliOnSaipan said...

Your Mom's old hippie clothes? Those look like Saipan fashion statements to me. Ha. Fun pictures, nice post.