Saturday, October 11, 2008

27th Birthday

I really enjoyed my birthday yesterday. Thanks to all of you who contributed to making my 27th b-day so wonderful. Below, is a pic of me expressing my excitement. (yes, that is a Christmas bag. Josh had to use what we had :)



Thanks to my awesome husband who spoiled me with a 3 day birthday weekend, and made me feel like a queen.

It all began on Thursday night, when Josh gave me some pre-birthday gifts.


My very thoughtful and wonderful husband drove all the way to the Tarpon Springs sponge docks to bring me this beautiful necklace and earring set. He also gave me a lotion that one of the shops at Tarpon. I commented on the lotion once, and Josh remembered. What a great guy! And the other gift in the bag was a gift card to America Eagle. Yay! Not to mention, Josh had booked a massage for me.


Here are beautiful birthday flowers sent from my family in Saipan.

Below is Joe giving me some birthday love.
We ate lunch at Cracker Barrel. I love their kids vegetable plate! I was talking to my sister while trying to pose for a quick picture.

Josh and I split the Apple Dumpling dessert. Though it was soooo good, I just couldn't finish my half.

After lunch, we went to the mall where I bought some new pants. At last, I have pants that aren't falling off of me. Thanks to Brit and Steve for the Old Navy gift card, and thanks to Josh for the American Eagle gift card. Thanks to my Mom, my Dad, Mamaw, Debbie, and Sarah for the spending money. Thanks to Saipan Mom and Dad for the beautiful birthday flowers.


After I got a massage, we went out for a pizza dinner since I haven't had pizza in a very long time. This is how I look with part of my head chopped off. lol

We ended the night with a dip in the swimming pool, which was the perfect end to a perfect night.

Thanks so much Josh for working so hard to make my birhtday memorable and wonderful. I'm blessed to have such a loving husband.

3 comments:

KelliOnSaipan said...

Regis - it looks like you had a great birthday weekend. Wow, alot of fun stuff and good food, good for you! Proflowers said the arrangement would arrive as buds, so I sent them a day earlier, hoping some would be open. But I thought they would be pink. Oh well. I'm so glad you guys had a nice weekend together. Happy Birthday again. Love, Mom (B)

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.