Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things and Stuff

Josh and I haven't been taking enough pictures of individual events for me to have enough blog material for a single subject posting, so today I'm going to cover several random things going on in our lives. That is why the title of my blog is "Things and Stuff". Very profound and grammatically correct ;)

1- Return of the Bicep: The newest addition to my exercise DVD library is Tae Bo Amped. The workout is like an advanced tae bo workout, but the workout is done with a weighted bar. I've only been doing this workout series for about 2 weeks, and already Josh is noticing my biceps popping out. Josh has begged me not to make my biceps huge again, as they were some years before he met me. But, this is just what happens with a weighted bar. Sorry, Josh.

I have really been enjoying the series of 6 DVDs that kick my butt. They've been a great stress relief for me. Josh and I are happy to be back to a regular workout schedule, compared to our two month worth of spotty workouts here and there during the move. I did an 8 mile run last night, so I'm hoping to be back at 11 mile runs before too long.

2- Ty's 2nd birthday- Our black lab, Ty, just turned two years old on Sunday. All of the dogs, and the cat were glad to down the strawberry cupcakes I made in celebration of Ty's special day. We took the dogs to the dog park, and to Petsmart for some dental chews and new bones. Very happy doggies!






We got some great video of Ben getting a cupcake stuck to the roof of his mouth. Josh will post that video on our website soon.


3- New attempt at bonding with my husband: This weekend, I decided to bond with my husband by learning how to play one of his favorite sports: Tiger Woods PGA Tour on the PS2. We stayed up late one night playing nerd golf....something I thought I'd never do. Here we are being nerds:


Below is a typical "Josh Face".

And this would be the metro-sexual looking goofy guy that Josh designed himself. I made the mistake of saying that this guy looked metro-sexual before I knew that Josh created him. Again, sorry Josh.

Well, that's all that is new with us for now. Actually, it isn't but the pics are taking too long to post on here so I'm stopping the post.
Time to go do Tae Bo ;)

No comments: