Monday, April 21, 2008

Blalock Legacy Addition

I received a comment earlier from Harry Blalock, who stated:

"This post is completely bogus. If you didn't notice, there are no pictures of the oldest living male patriarch of the Blalock clan, me. And why not? Because I'm perfectly normal and sane and exhibit none of those traits. I happen to be mature, rational and reserved. I believe I've made my point." End quote.

Harry's post above, provides a prime example of how the virus can mutate as its host ages. These mutations often result in dementia. Harry, being the oldest living Blalock, has been exhibiting signs of a phenomenon known as selective dementia. He sometimes forgets his abnormalities. The 3 exhibits below, show Harry in his natural element, which he has forgotten due to selective dementia.


As stated in the previous article, women associated to the Blalock's by marriage can look normal in photos, as demonstrated by the beautiful Mrs. Harry Blalock. (above)

This should disprove Harry's comment.

No comments: