Thursday, April 24, 2008

Introducing Moses, the Bunny

Those of you who know Josh won't be shocked at the fact that we, once again, have 5 animals in our household. That's right. 3 dogs, a Guinea Pig, and the newest addition: Moses, a black bunny rabbit. We got him as a companion for our Guinea Pig, who has been lonely since saying goodbye to his ex roommie, even though the roommie tried tear him into shreds. I think I've adjusted well to being a Zoo Keeper's Wife. It's not unusual to find me walking around the house, doing chores with a Guinea Pig, or rabbit tucked under my arm. The dogs, rabbit, and Guinea Pig start off their mornings with a fresh carrot breakfast, thanks to the guinea pig who whistles until he has been given a carrot. Here's a pic, and pardon my boxer shorts ;)

Frequent activities within the zoo include trips to the dog beach. A day at the beach is a wonderful way for the dogs to burn off some energy. Ty, our lab mix, is always eager to follow her "Daddy" out into the waves.
Going to the beach:

Returning from the beach:See how taking the dogs to the beach can result in a nice, quiet night for Josh and I?Now that you've formally met Moses, I'll close with a pic of Moses, and his best bud, Quagmire.


2 comments:

KelliOnSaipan said...

Dear Noah and Noah's wife,
Nice crew of the ark.
Love, Mom

Sarah Beth said...

Love the pics of the animals. Quite the zoo you two have, and I would expect nothing less of Josh. I'm still shocked about Josh not knowing about the two male guinea pig ban, but oh well. Glad Moses fits in.
-Sarah