Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Best Friend

The thing on my mind today is my husband. We've recently undergone a time of transition in our lives, from moving to a new state, separating from the military, to both of us stretching our skills to get good jobs. Seeing how my husband has handled so many tense times and situations has caused my admiration of him to grow in leaps and bounds. I'm realizing to a deeper extent just what an incredible man I married, and how God gave me even better than what I ever knew to pray for. Josh is truly my best friend. He has seen me at my very worst, and still loved me in spite of it. My heart still feels happiness every time I look into his eyes, and I know that I am blessed.
I didn't think it possible, but I'm more in love with him today, than I was the day I married him.
He is a good provider, and he makes me proud of who he is. He is gentle with my heart, and very thoughtful. Even in the midst of a crazy, busy schedule, he still makes sure I feel loved and appreciated in big ways, and small ways. I could not have been given anyone better to spend my life with. Thank you, Josh, for being everything you are to me. Thank you for still making me smile.






No comments: