Thursday, May 1, 2008

Temp Goes Up, Josh's Hair Comes Off

In Josh's last blog post, he covered the story of our dog, Joe, getting his summer hair cut. Well, Josh couldn't stop at the dog's hair cut. He went a little crazy with the shaving. You may have noticed that from a couple pics that I posted in my previous blogs.

Anyway, before I share Josh's new hair, or absence of, I'd like to share some of Josh's glorious hair moments with you all. Below, you will find him as a strawberry blonde. As Josh's dark roots started growing back in, we picked a dark brown dye to color his hair with. The dye reacted to his last bleach job, and made his hair really black. Not being discouraged by that little setback, Josh continued growing his lovely locks.
I began to wonder if having an MCSE, MCT, and working towards his bachelor's degree was literally affecting his head....Giving him that crazed Albert Einstein look.

Hmmm...or maybe the troll doll look.

Then, thankfully, the hair came off! This was the first time in our relationship that I have encouraged Josh to shave his head. I think there may be a good reason that the military enforces regs on hair, although maybe the enemy would be struck with the element of surprise if they had a troll doll army coming at them.... hmmm..

OK, for the new hair do: This isn't the best pic I have of him, but it's the only one with his head shaven. And now a note to my side of the family: No more telling me that I'm not feeding my husband enough. He is well fed, despite the hungry look he has in his eyes while looking at the crab.




1 comment:

KelliOnSaipan said...

Josh looks healthy, Regis, I know you are doing a great job preparing him healthy food - he brags about you all the time. I finally looked at the video on your website. Very cool. Made me smile. Harry has some cool ones on his too. I got to see the spanish dancer in the water - it was just awesome!