Saturday, May 10, 2008

Venice Beach & Pool Party

The first item on the to do list for today, was a trip to Venice Beach, which just happens to be my favorite beach that I've been to in Florida so far. We had plenty of fun, and lots of beautiful sunshine. When we jumped in the water for a quick dip, we were greeted by a large school of silver fish that swam near us, undisturbed.
Here are Steve, Kate, and Britany enjoying the beautiful, blue water.

It was soon time to pack up and head to Pam's house (our landlord and friend) for a pool party! But, on the way back to the car, Josh and I couldn't help but stop for a "romantical" moment....



And then, we arrived at Pam's pool party, which was the most awesome pool party setup I've ever seen. Complete with fruity drinks, a hot tub, and everything you could want. Josh was one happy camper.

Britany, Pam, Pam's Husband ( I forgot his name ;) and I

Kate and I played, and played, and played some more....

While "Mommy" chilled in the sun.

Half way, through the day, Josh and I had our brains so fully cooked by the sun, that everything, at least to me, seemed pretty funny, as you can tell. I am writing this hours after this picture was taken, and I feel even more out of it. So, if this blog is strange, blame it on too much sunshine and exhaustion.

1 comment:

KelliOnSaipan said...

This looks like an awesome day. I'm so glad you guys are having such a good time with Steve, Britany and Kate.